Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dragon Amulet

I play on a website called DragonFable. It is a website where you battle and buy armour for your character. Last night I got the Dragon Amulet. Now I have the chicken cow armour, chaiin cloak of the keep, sword of the amulet, sword of eye rule, and the deathknight helm. For all of those items you need a dragonamulet. I can now go anywhere and do any quest. I can also have te best armours and helms. I have 10510 gold. I am saving up for the shadow reaper of doom... I am a warrior and am level 15. I don't know when I am going to get the move, "Final" But I am working on it. I wish I was a rouge because of the dagger of the amulet... Too late now.... If you are a warrior you can't use daggers and staffs. You can but they are useless. Same goes fr mages and rouges.


Comment... Please... I am begging... Bye...

No comments: