Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Legacy

I am writing a story about a boy who goes hunting and gets attatcked by a ogre called a cardan. It attacks Allet and sends him flying into a part of the woods he has never see before. Then he finds a egg. That night He finds out that the egg is cracking and it hatches into a baby dragon.
Here is a bit from my story...

At about 2 in the morning Alex woke up to the sound pf cracking. He sat up and noticed the egg was cracked and there was a small black dragon with 3 purple horns in front of him... This story might get published so you could read it all or comment me and tell me your e-mail and I will E-mail it to you........... :P

1 comment:

blessedpath said...

Hey CHASE!!!!! I love how your blog is looking with all the pictures and i especially love that when you come into your blog, you can hear that fun music from the arcade game you have on there!! See, you DO have music on your blog too!!! I love you and am proud of your work and writing on your blogsite! Bye for now. Also, did you see that I am a follower of your blog now too???!! MOM