Thursday, February 12, 2009

Runescape Level Up

I am now level 22 on Runescape. I used to have 18k but I bought Mithril. 6k is my current total. I have silverlight and full silver armour. i can weild mithril and can use adamant pickaxes. My friend used to be level 21 but now is 40 something. He has runite and can wear runite. He can also almost weild dragon items. Please tell me where to get those items. My friend doesn't have armour. He just has the drudic mage hood, bottom, and top. He knows how to make alot of gold. Here is a method.By a runite 2 hander and keep on buying and selling it. It will get you gold fast.

Need 1k. No problem. Do the quest romeo and juliet. Also complete rune mysteries. get the rune essecense and turn them into water tasimalans by going to the fountain in front of the wizzards tower. Then do the silverlight quest. After that battle. On the way to the wizzards tower there is alot of goblins. Also you can get the gold. Then go to the white knights castle. Kill one and then go to the black knights castle and kill some. They drop black kites and are very good.

No comments: